[ICPSR] Two Subjects - One ICPSR Webinar! I) Finding usable research data for analysis and teaching II) Sharing research data

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Tue Feb 9 11:43:56 EST 2016

*Two Subjects-One ICPSR Webinar! I) Finding usable research data for
analysis and teaching II) Sharing research data*

Join us for a webinar on Mar 01, 2016 at 12:30 PM EST.

*Register now!*

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3479548954609477633

Join us for this ICPSR webinar that will focus on two subject-areas: I)
Finding usable research data to publish and pass, and teach and learn. II)
Finding the right place to share research data.

This 90-minute webinar will provide a full orientation to ICPSR data
services. The webinar will provide those new to and those familiar with
ICPSR a primer on: finding usable research data for analysis and for
teaching; finding training on (beginning and advanced) quantitative methods
and data management and curation; finding the right place to share and
preserve your scientific research data.

Serving over 40 disciplines/fields, ICPSR is the world’s largest archive of
curated behavioral and social science research data. We advance research
and instruction by acquiring, curating, preserving, and distributing
original research data.

This webinar is designed for those new to ICPSR, those exploring membership
in ICPSR, and those desiring a refresher on ICPSR and its evolving data
services and tools.

Q&A will be available and this webinar is free and open to the public.
Please share this invitation broadly.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements
<http://support.citrixonline.com/s/G2W/Help/SystemRequirements>

--