[Eurobarometer] Archive release Standard Eurobarometer 76.3

Moschner, Meinhard Meinhard.Moschner at gesis.org
Tue Sep 18 04:53:32 EDT 2012

Dear list members,
we are pleased to announce the following Eurobarometer archive release:

Eurobarometer 76.3
GESIS Study Number: ZA5567
ICPSR Study Number: not yet assigned

Carried out by TNS OPINION & SOCIAL (BRUSSELS), on request of the EUROPEAN COMMISSION, Directorate General Press and Communication, Public Opinion, between November 5 and November 20, 2011.

Archive pre-release, dataset version 1.0.0 as of September 17, 2012, doi:10.4232/1.11448

The following topical modules have been released:

-   Standard trend and EU core questions (QA1-QA21)
-   Perceptions of the Europe 2020 strategy (QB1-QB10)
-   The financial and economic crisis - impact and policy preferences (QC1-QC6)
-   Media use habits: use and trust, information on political and EU matters, social networks (QD1-QD13)
-   Perceptions of the European Parliament and its policies (Parlemeter 2011) (QP1 to QP13)

Online access to primary data and documentation via GESIS data catalogue: DBK-Download<http://info1.gesis.org/dbksearch19/Docs.asp?no=5567>

The related official REPORTS are available here:

http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/eb/eb76/eb76_en.htm
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/aboutparliament/en/00191b53ff/Eurobaromtre.html?tab=2012_0

In case of any doubt or question please don't hesitate to contact me.

With best regards
Meinhard

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
http://g.co/maps/wubwq