[Eurobarometer] Archive release Flash Eurobarometer 331, 332 and 334

Moschner, Meinhard Meinhard.Moschner at gesis.org
Tue Sep 25 07:25:28 EDT 2012

Dear list members,
we are pleased to announce the following Eurobarometer archive releases:

Flash Eurobarometer 331 (ZA5614)
Retailers´ Attitudes Towards Cross-border Trade and Consumer Protection
1st Archive release (v1.0.0)
http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.11455

Flash Eurobarometer 332 (ZA5615)
Consumers´ Attitudes Towards Cross-border Trade and Consumer Protection
1st Archive release (v1.0.0)
http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.11451

Flash Eurobarometer 334 (ZA5617)
Attitudes of Europeans Towards Tourism
1st Archive release (v1.0.0)
http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.11434

The surveys have been conducted by TNS Political & Social, upon the request of the European Commission.

Please find the official reports on the EC Public Opinion website:
http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/flash_arch_en.htm
Primary data and all questionnaires are available online through the GESIS data catalogue DBK. You have to sign in with your e-mail and password. Your ZACAT account is valid for DBK sign in. New users will have to register first. Use the DOI as direct link to the respective data catalogue entry (study description).

Archive overview of all available Flash Eurobarometer sorted by general topics and target groups:
http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer-data-service/survey-series/flash-eb/study-overview/

In case of any doubt or question please don't hesitate to contact me.

With best regards
Meinhard

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
http://g.co/maps/wubwq