[Eurobarometer] Eurobarometers 54.1 and 56.3: territorialattachment

John MacInnes john.macinnes at ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 07:32:57 EST 2006

Dear Marco
I haven´t looked at the questionnaires for these EuroB's but it might be
worth checking out the order of the questions adn substantive nature of
preceding questions. Often in cases such as this where the queston can
be interpreted in very diverse ways the previous questions point
respondents in particular directions. it certinaly has v large effects
in the UK when asking people about 'national identity'.

If you do find an explanation, I'd be very interseted to see it.

Best wishes

John MacInnes