[EB] Mime-Version: 1.0

Peter Granda peterg at icpsr.umich.edu
Mon May 3 16:18:52 EDT 1999

Simon:

    Thanks for your note.  ICPSR has followed the embargo provisions for
the Eurobarometers quite literally - D4 is always included in instructions
from the EC as part of the variables under embargo but C5 was not.  In any
case the date of expiry of all embargoes for EB 47.1 is May 20 so we will
be releasing the full dataset thereafter.

Peter Granda
ICPSR