[EB] Invitation to Join Martial Arts' Announcement List

greatinvitation at juno.com greatinvitation at juno.com
Mon May 10 00:48:10 EDT 1999

Invitation to Join New Criminal Justice Information List:

Please accept our invitation to join the new CJINFO List.  If
you are interested in criminal justice then you will be
interested in the Criminal Justice Information/Announcement
List.

We plan to keep list members informed of special developments
in criminal justice on a periodic basis.  (Don't worry, we won't
send too many messages.)

Joining this list is easy and FREE.  All you need to do in
order to join is send an e-mail to:

CJINFO-subscribe at listbot.com

or, go to the following homepage:

http://cjinfo.listbot.com/

Once there, just enter your e-mail address, click two boxes and
you are subscribed.  (Unsubscribing is equally easy.)  A
verification message will be sent to you that you will have to
respond to before you'll be added to the list.

We hope you will join immediately and take advantage of
this FREE information/announcement list.  Charter members will
never be charged any type of fee.  This service is completely
free.

Sincerely,

  --Lou

Criminal Justice Information List