[DDI-users] DDI Alliance Strategic Plan, 2021-2023

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Wed Oct 13 17:14:59 EDT 2021

Dear DDI community,

The DDI Alliance is pleased to announce its finalized Strategic Plan,
2021-2023
<https://ddialliance.org/sites/default/files/DDIAlliance_Strategic_Plan_2021-2023.pdf>.
We thank the community for their input and feedback on this new plan,
including at the annual Meeting of Members and the annual Meeting of the
Scientific Community.

The plan identifies three overarching priorities:

   1. *The DDI User Community*: how do we engage with the DDI community and
   understand the community’s needs?
   2. *The DDI Alliance as an Organisation*: what structures and systems
   does the Alliance need, and how will it maintain those structures and
   systems in the long term?
   3. *Standards and Work Products*: what standards and products does the
   Alliance provide and maintain, and how do those meet the needs of the
   Alliance and the broader community?

We look forward to working with the community to carry out the strategic
actions described in this new plan.

Sincerely,
Jared

Jared Lyle