[DDI-users] Virtual launch of Qualiservice anonymization tool QualiAnon on May 18, 2021

Noemi Betancort noemi.betancort at suub.uni-bremen.de
Wed May 12 08:28:11 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues in the humanities and social sciences,

the research data center Qualiservice (www.qualiservice.org) provides
infrastructure and services for archiving and reusing qualitative
research data (www.qualiservice.org) and supports researchers with
guidelines, templates, and tools.

We are very pleased to announce that our anonymization tool QualiAnon,
developed at the research data center Qualiservice, is now also
available to researchers.

With the Qualiservice anonymization tool, text-based research materials
can be pseudonymized and anonymized. In our virtual launch you will
learn about the functionalities and features of QualiAnon and how to get
QualiAnon.

The launch will take place on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, from 9:30 to 12:00
in German language and from 15:00 to 17:00 (CEST) in English language.

Please feel free to send us a message to qualianon at uni-bremen.de if you
would like to get to know the Qualiservice anonymization tool. We will
then provide you with a link to join the virtual event.

We are looking forward to your attendance.

With best regards

Kati Mozygemba and Tom Nicolai

(for the Qualiservice team)

--
Noemi Betancort Cabrera
Systems librarian - Qualiservice metadata manager

Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Bremen
Digitale Dienste
Bibliothekstraße 9
28359 Bremen

Tel. 0421/218-59592