[DDI-users] geoMap in Lifecycle

Morten Jakobsen Morten.Jakobsen at nsd.no
Thu Dec 2 08:23:56 EST 2021

Hello,

In reading the linked field level documentation of Lifecycle I have been unable to identify a similar element as geoMap in Codebook. My main goal is for variables that are tagged as "is geographic" I can supply more information on the geography in question, more specifically a link to an exact map that shows the geography measured by the variable.

Is this possible in Lifecycle?

Best regards,
--
Morten Jakobsen