[DDI-users] Translation tools/processes from syntax files to DDICodebook

jens lauritsen jl at epidata.dk
Sun Apr 25 04:41:34 EDT 2021

You may read the Stata file in Epidata software and export to DDI v3. 1

EpiData is available from www.epidata.dk
You need the Manager. I will check if we implemented this in Analysis.

The Manager or Analysis may also check conformity and completeness, e.g. If all missi g is documented.

Best wishes
Jens Lauritsen
Denmark
Initiator and coordinator of Epidata
The DDI implementation was made in collaboration with the Danish Data Archives, now part of the National Danish Archives.