[DDI-users] Webinar recording now available explaining DDI Scientific Board restructuring

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Tue Nov 24 20:25:50 EST 2020

The recording of the Webinar to explain the DDI Scientific Board
Restructuring is now available on the DDI Alliance YouTube channel:
https://t.co/OOBH3CvuHf.  Thanks to everyone who joined and asked
questions.  Thanks also to Ingo Barkow and Achim Wackerow for presenting
and answering questions.

We are accepting nominations for the Scientific Board until 7 December and
are seeking a diverse pool of nominees.  Please email or call if you have
questions about or suggestions for nominations.

Jared

Jared Lyle
Executive Director, DDI Alliance <https://ddialliance.org/>
ICPSR <https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/>, University of Michigan