[DDI-users] reminder: virtual DDI Alliance Annual Meeting of Members (26 May, 13:00 UTC)

Wackerow, Joachim Joachim.Wackerow at gesis.org
Tue May 26 09:07:13 EDT 2020

I assume this is the correct meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86033483859?pwd=THlKRytQZ3hnV0JDeWNiOVhpUlBqdz09

Achim

From: Jared Lyle [mailto:lyle at umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 21:06
To: Data Documentation Initiative Users Group; alliance-experts at icpsr.umich.edu; ddi-scientific-board at icpsr.umich.edu; Clement, Ryan via discuss list
Cc: DDI Executive Board
Subject: reminder: virtual DDI Alliance Annual Meeting of Members (26 May, 13:00 UTC)

Dear DDI community,

As a friendly reminder, the virtual DDI Alliance Annual Meeting of Members will be held this Tuesday (26 May) from 13:00-15:00 UTC.  The Meeting of Members will discuss the activities of the standing DDI committees and working groups, the budget, and planning for the upcoming fiscal year.

Log-in details and the agenda are below.  The agenda includes links to full reports and documentation for discussion items; we encourage you to review these materials beforehand.

Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86002275516?pwd=eVV2dmJzQkhXZ1Rja2FRVUZ2UGFGQT09
Meeting ID: 860 0227 5516
Password: 499786
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcySGSOm9