[DDI-users] DDI Codebook XML to Dublin Core (Dataverse)

Olof Olsson olof.olsson at snd.gu.se
Fri Jan 18 15:09:58 EST 2019

Hi Amber!
Nesstar server can export dublin core record via OAI-PMH, I would recommend installation the plugin:
http://nesstar.com/software/oai_pmh_server.html

As I remember Dataverse can import from a OAI-PMH endpoint (have not tested this in a long time).
If this is no longer the case, a simple script to get Dublin core record via the OAI-PMH endpoint should be easy to write.

Best regards,
Olof