[DDI-users] DDI Codebook XML to Dublin Core (Dataverse)

Amber Leahey amber.leahey at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 18 14:53:11 EST 2019

Hi folks,

We have a request to migrate some data and metadata from our Nesstar repository and the receiving system accepts Dublin Core only for batch ingest (Dataverse 4.10).

Any pointers or tools you might recommend that exist out there before we get started on a metadata transformation? I think ADA was working on some scripts to import into DV from Nesstar? Where are things at?

Many thanks for any advice,

Best,
Amber Leahey
Data & GIS Librarian
Scholars Portal, Ontario Council of University Libraries
416 978 7217
amber.leahey at utoronto.ca<mailto:amber.leahey at utoronto.ca>