[DDI-users] one free IASSIST 2018 registration

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Thu Apr 26 16:51:02 EDT 2018

Dear DDI community,

As a sponsor of IASSIST 2018, the DDI Alliance is receiving one free
registration and banquet ticket.  We'd like to pass that free registration
and banquet ticket to one member of our community.

If you are active in a DDI working group or in DDI development and would
like to participate in the giveaway, please enter your name and e-mail
address in this form:

https://goo.gl/forms/btFv3HZplePrOipc2

We will randomly select one name this Monday (30 April EDT) and will notify
all participants at that time.

Jared

Jared Lyle
Director, DDI Alliance