[DDI-users] New Issue Tracker

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Fri Jan 27 16:01:28 EST 2017

With the end of the Q2 review period I have closed the 2016 Q2 Issue
Tracker.

At the recommendation of the Technical Committee I have created a new issue
tracker on JIRA where you can file issues about DDI Views in General (DVG).
If you don't know which group should review and issue or have a general
comment to file, this is the place to go. The contents will be tracked and
issues will be moved to the appropriate group. If you file without logging
in, please include your name and email so we can tell you which tracker the
issue was assigned to.

There will still be a review specific tracker for any future development
reviews, but you now have a place to go between reviews.

Hope this helps
Wendy

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South