[DDI-users] Public Review of XKOS -- extended

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:36:46 EST 2017

A technical error was discovered in the access to XKOS for review. Some
links were to an earlier version. All links have been updated and the
Public Review period has been extended through February 15, 2017. We thank
those who have already submitted comments.

Please see the following page for the appropriate links to XKOS and the
issue tracker.
http://www.ddialliance.org/Specification/RDF/XKOS

Jared Lyle
Director, DDI Alliance