[DDI-users] International Colectica User Conference (ICUC)

adam.brown at stats.govt.nz adam.brown at stats.govt.nz
Thu Sep 4 16:01:13 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

Any chance of a Skype hook up?

If we were able to do so I'm sure we could put together a presentation on
some of what we have done here.

Cheers,

Adam

Adam Brown
Manager - Information Management
Standards and Design
Architecture, Design and Programme Governance
Statistics New Zealand

adam.brown at stats.govt.nz
+64 4 931 4215

From:	Dan Smith <dan at colectica.com>
To:	"Data Documentation Initiative Users Group
            (ddi-users at icpsr.umich.edu)" <ddi-users at icpsr.umich.edu>
Date:	29/08/2014 09:31 AM
Subject:	[DDI-users] International Colectica User Conference (ICUC)
Sent by:	ddi-users-bounces at icpsr.umich.edu

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to announce the International Colectica User Conference (ICUC)
will take place in London, England on December 4th.

ICUC 2014 information : http://www.colectica.com/icuc2014

ICUC will be co-located with the 6th European DDI User Conference to
provides four days of exciting content around the DDI metadata standard!

We are very excited to see you in London!

Cheers,
The Colectica Team

--
Dan Smith
+1 608-213-2867

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only.   If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.