[DDI-users] Mapping Extended Dublin Core (terms namespace) to DDI v.2

Olof Olsson olof.olsson.2 at gu.se
Tue Jul 30 04:39:25 EDT 2013

Hi Eleni,
I am not aware of any DDI 2.x mappings to dc-terms, I know this was discussed by some of the developers at IASSIST earlier this year and it would be a good task to make collaborate on a draft of this mapping and send it around in the community and get feedback.
I started a google docs spreadsheet  and added some of the mappings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq2FlhPBtqUcdFVjc3FXM1FYMENJbDdXLTRDYk5tT0E&usp=sharing

Other people who want to contribute to this mappings just follow the links and add mappings; use the reference number and tag-name from:
http://www.ddialliance.org/sites/default/files/dtd/DDI2-1-tree.html

If you want to contribute with an DDI 3.1/3.2 mapping I have added columns for these as well.

Hope this will be a good start to get the cross-walk defined (a least in some minimal extent).

Best regards,
Olof