[DDI-users] May issue of DDI Directions available

Mary Vardigan vardigan at umich.edu
Fri May 4 09:14:28 EDT 2012

Dear DDI Community,

A new issue of the DDI newsletter is now available at:

http://www.ddialliance.org/sites/default/files/DDI%20Directions%20May%20
2012.pdf

I hope to see many of you in June in Washington, DC. The Expert
Committee meeting will take place on Monday, June 4, and I will be
sending the agenda soon. The Steering Committee will meet in the morning
on Tuesday, June 5, and the DDI Developers group will meet all day on
Tuesday. Plus the IASSIST meeting itself will feature several sessions
related to DDI. Much to look forward to!

Kind regards,

Mary

Mary Vardigan

Assistant Director, Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social
Research (ICPSR)

Phone: 734-615-7908

Fax: 734-647-8200