[DDI-users] Is there any development kit to parse DDI

Hoyle, Larry larryhoyle at ku.edu
Tue Jan 25 13:56:07 EST 2011

Colectica Reader is available for free and will do secondary validation - such as checking  references among DDI elements - a very useful tool.

Larry Hoyle
Senior Scientist
Institute for Policy & Social Research, University of Kansas
1541 Lilac Lane, Blake 607
Lawrence, KS  66045-3129

http://www.ipsr.ku.edu