[ICPSR] NOW OPEN: Register for the 2023 ICPSR Summer Program!

Scott Campbell scocam at umich.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:20:06 EST 2023

<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=837ec48135&e=315a5923bb>
2023 registration opens today!
We're so excited (and in a small way, also relieved, but also in a
not-so-small way, proud!) to open the 2023 ICPSR Summer Program in
Quantitative Methods! Here's a quick summary of what to expect this year:

   - This summer we will offer over 90 courses, workshops, and lectures in
   research methods, from statistics, measurement, and data analysis, to
   formal theory and qualitative analysis, and from introductory to advanced
   levels. Nearly all of our offerings this year are taught both in-person and
   online live-synchronously, and all are also recorded for asynchronous
   following/reviewing later. Recordings and other course material is
   available through December 2023!
   - Short Workshops are “short” on the calendar, meeting for 3, 5, or 10
   days, but long on content, meeting for about 20 instructional contact hours
   (approximately half a semester) or for about 40 instructional contact hours
   (approximately a full semester).
   - Courses in the 3-Week Sessions meet for about 42 instructional contact
   hours, and participants can take up to four courses and additional
   lectures, live or asynchronously, per session.
   - Between the two 3-Week Sessions, we will have an all-new special
   “Intersession Week” featuring several of our short workshops (all of them
   both in-person in Ann Arbor and online), plus professional development, and
   other academic, professional, and social events.
   - On campus housing is available for the 3-Week Sessions and
   Intersession! Select this during registration and save an additional 10%!

[image: 2023 ICPSR Summer Program, register now! In-person or online. 20-40
workshops, 3-week sessions, new 1 week intersession.]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=88af7b24d3&e=315a5923bb>
Our short workshops are perfect for understanding and learning a specific
methodological topic or technique in a small amount of time. See our short
workshops page
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=8066ba1be4&e=315a5923bb>
for
a list of workshops, or dive right into registration.
Short Workshops
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=3bed006165&e=315a5923bb>
Our 3-week sessions
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=800e2701c3&e=315a5923bb>
are
perfect for building your own curriculum, no matter where you are in your
academic or research career. Cover a semester's worth of materials in just
a few weeks, meet friends and future colleagues, collaborators, and
coauthors, and accelerate your methods know-how with other scholars from
across the globe and the social sciences.
3-Week Sessions
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=cb4d7dcf37&e=315a5923bb>
------------------
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Sign up for the Summer Program email list!
<https://myumi.ch/ICPSRSumProgEmail>
Follow the Summer Program on social media:
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>