[ICPSR] Early bird discount on ICPSR summer stats courses extended

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:04:16 EDT 2022

Register by May 15 & save!
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/icpsr/summer-courses-in-statistics-quantitative-methods-5178553?e=ededa6b4a8>
[image: ICPSR Summer Program logo]
Discounted registration fees for 40+ courses in statistics, quantitative
methods, & data analysis
*The ICPSR Summer Program is extending its early bird discount to May 15,
2022. *

This means there's still time to save hundreds of dollars on your four-week
session registration fees
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=d7778c9408&e=ededa6b4a8>
.

Our four-week sessions feature more than *40 fully hybrid courses,*
including machine learning, SEM, Bayesian modeling, MLE, data science and
text analysis, introductory statistics, and multilevel modeling, among
others. Whether you choose to *attend in-person or online*, you'll have the
opportunity to *connect one-on-one with your instructors* and *network with
participants from around the world. *

This summer it's easier than ever to develop the methodological skills you
need to conduct meaningful research on substantive issues. Register now and
save!
Register for our four-week sessions
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=9521430e8f&e=ededa6b4a8>
Just added to our four-week schedule: Network Analysis I (Introduction)
The primary focus of this course is the analysis of relational data
measured on groups of social actors or entities. The Social Network
Analysis (SNA) paradigm requires a new and different set of concepts and
analytic tools, beyond those provided by standard quantitative statistical
models. This course will present an introduction to the basic concepts,
methods, and applications of social network analysis drawn from the social
and behavioral sciences.

Instructors: Ann McCranie (Indiana University) & Hank Green (Indiana
University)
View our complete four-week session schedule
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f7015cdeb7&e=ededa6b4a8>
[image: Image of a participant attending class online and image of a
classroom with an instructor and participant]
[image: Twitter]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=2a20a6f7b6&e=ededa6b4a8>
[image: Facebook]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=2912114bd4&e=ededa6b4a8>
[image: YouTube]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=4480e1338b&e=ededa6b4a8>
[image: Instagram]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=194e9497b9&e=ededa6b4a8>
*Copyright © 2022 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social
Research, All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research
P.O. Box 1248
Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248

Add us to your address book
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/vcard?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=4bb591b35a>