[ICPSR] New look, same great data resources at ICPSR website!

Dory Knight-Ingram dkni at umich.edu
Tue Aug 23 11:32:43 EDT 2016

Starting today, visitors accessing ICPSR’s archive of more than more than
9,300 studies may notice our home page's new look, designed to make it
simpler for our millions of site users to find or share research data. Each
page on the updated website has full site navigation with hover menus, and
users can do ICPSR website and data searches in one convenient place. For
those data seekers who want to know more about ICPSR and how we can help
you in your research efforts, you’ll find that on our new home page, too,
along with ICPSR news. Visit www.icpsr.umich.edu/

[image: Inline image 1]

--
*Dory Knight-Ingram*