[ICPSR] ICPSR Webinar: Join us for "In-Depth with ICPSR - ICPSR Education and Teaching Services"

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Tue Feb 12 07:21:00 EST 2013

          In-Depth with ICPSR - ICPSR Education and Teaching Services      Join
us for a Webinar on February 19
<https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/481052802>
*Space is limited.*
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/481052802     ICPSR has developed a
number of resources dedicated to supporting quantitative literacy by
getting data into the classroom and by providing undergraduate paid
research internships and research paper opportunities.  This session will
provide an in-depth look at our teaching resources, our student
opportunities, and an overview of ICPSR’s Summer Program – our renown
program of courses for beginning and advanced students of quantitative
methods.   *Title:* In-Depth with ICPSR - ICPSR Education and Teaching
Services  *Date:* Tuesday, February 19, 2013  *Time:* 2:00 PM - 3:00
PM EST   After
registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the Webinar.   *System Requirements*
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server   Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer   Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

--

Linda Detterman

Assistant Director, Collection Delivery

Marketing & Membership Director