[ICPSR] 2013 ICPSR Summer Program: Registration is now open!

William Jacoby wgjacoby at umich.edu
Wed Feb 6 16:17:03 EST 2013

Registration for the 2013 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of
Social Research is now open! We hope that you will be able to assist us in
getting the word out to people at your institution who might be interested
in attending this year’s Program. So, if you can send this information
along to others, we would really appreciate it.

Currently, this year’s Program lists 71 courses, 41 in the two four-week
sessions, and 29 short workshops. Additional short courses will be added to
the schedule over the next few weeks. Further detailed information about
the 2013 ICPSR Summer Program, including course descriptions, schedule,
faculty, registration instructions, and fee structure, is available on our
website:

            http://icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog/

Registration for courses in the 2013 Summer Program is very easy. Just go
to the online portal (located on the “Registration & Fees” page of the
Summer Program website), log in to your ICPSR MyData account (if you do not
have an existing MyData account, you will be prompted to create one), enter
your personal information, select your courses, and make arrangements for
payment. That’s all there is to it!

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions you might have
about any aspect of the 2013 ICPSR Summer Program (e-mail:
sumprog at icpsr.umich.edu; phone: 734-763-7400). We look forward to seeing
you in Ann Arbor, or at one of our other course locations this summer!

Bill Jacoby

Director, ICPSR Summer Program and Professor, Political Science, Michigan
State University

Dieter Burrell

Assistant Director, ICPSR Summer Program