[ICPSR] An Important Note about Your ICPSR Meeting Registration

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Tue Sep 15 12:21:53 EDT 2009

ICPSR is pleased to see a large number of you registering for the ICPSR
Meeting!  We have nearly reached our inventory limit for distributing
headsets!  The mailing of the materials will drop shortly.

As registrations have occurred, a few of you asked whether by
registering for the headset and promotional materials that you are then
registered for every webinar session.  The answer, unfortunately, is
"no."  Since we do not own the webinar technology, we are unable to
connect the two.

REGISTRATION CLARIFICATION

To attend the webinar sessions, you will need to register for any and
all sessions you desire to participate.  Please visit our Sessions &
Presentations page -
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/or/ormeet/program/index.jsp -
and register for the sessions of interest to you.  We encourage you to
do it soon, since sessions with very low interest may be cancelled.

Note also that a number of presenters have now posted their presentation
slides for you to preview, and three pre-recorded videos are available
for your viewing (see the right column of the Sessions & Presentations
page).

Kind regards,

Linda

Linda Detterman