[ICPSR] ICPSR Virtual Meeting - Registration is Open!

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Thu Sep 3 08:45:50 EDT 2009

ICPSR is pleased to announce that registration for the 2009 ICPSR
Meeting is open!  The 2009 ICPSR Biennial Official Representatives
Meeting invites participation from researchers, librarians, teaching
faculty, students, and policymakers from around the world who are
interested in the use of social sciences data!

The theme of the 2009 meeting is "Real Data in a Virtual World" --
appropriate for the content to be presented and its delivery! Starting
on Monday, October 5 and running through Friday, October 9, ICPSR will
deliver 20 sessions related to social science data and related content,
tools, quantitative training/literacy, and still other resources
associated with ICPSR and its partners. ICPSR staff will also host
several live chats.

We encourage you to visit our meeting site -
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/or/ormeet/index.jsp - and
begin registering for the webinar Sessions & Presentations
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/or/ormeet/program/index.jsp>
.  In addition, the first 200 attendees to register for the ICPSR
virtual meeting
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/or/ormeet/registration.jsp>
(see the Registration page) will receive a Labtec headset and a packet
of ICPSR promotional materials for your institution (limit one headset
per person)!

This conference is FREE and open to everyone.  We encourage you to share
this information with your colleagues and friends in the data community!

We look forward to your participation!

Linda Detterman

Marketing & Membership Director

ICPSR