[ICPSR] New ICPSR Site in Open Beta

Matthew Richardson matvey at isr.umich.edu
Thu Jul 23 11:25:46 EDT 2009

New ICPSR Site in Open Beta

The new version of the ICPSR Web site is now available for user testing. The
site includes a number of substantive improvements, including:

New search engine
Study home page
New download page
Revised navigation
Notification via RSS
Expanded variables database
Blogger integration
New visual design

The site will be available from Weds. July 22 to Tues., Aug. 11 (3 weeks).
We will continue to make minor improvements to the site during that time.

http://staging.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/

Please take a moment to look over the site and send us feedback using the
form at the bottom of each page. This is your opportunity to let us know if
a change we've made impacts your work/research. At this point, it's not too
late to change things, and our changes are driven by user feedback.

We'd like to hear from you. Let us know what you think of the changes to the
site.