[Eurobarometer] Update of Standard Eurobarometer 86.2

Firat, Serap Serap.Firat at gesis.org
Thu Mar 19 06:54:30 EDT 2020

Dear list members:

Please note the following archive micro data update. Please also note that our Database Catalogue is currently offline. Should you be interested in obtaining files from these studies please contact us at dataservices at gesis.org<mailto:dataservices at gesis.org>. We will then approach you with a download facility for the files you requested.

Eurobarometer 86.2 (ZA6788 November 2016)
Standard Eurobarometer
Archive pre-release (update), v1.5.0
http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.13467
Carried out by TNS opinion (BRUSSELS), coordinated by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION, Directorate-General Communication (COMM.A.1.: Strategic Communication), between November 3 and 16, 2016.

*         Corrected Albanian SIZE OF COMMUNITY variable p6al and corresponding weights

*         Adjusted variable q1.29 "NATIONALITY: TURKEY"

With kind regards
GESIS Eurobarometer Data Service
eurobarometer-dataservice at gesis.org<mailto:eurobarometer-dataservice at gesis.org>

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany

Tel: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 465