[Eurobarometer] Spike in life satisfaction in the UK 2004

Robertson, John D jrobertson at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 17 18:24:19 EDT 2014

Hi, Lindsay,

I regret I cannot help you with your question.  However, I am attaching a piece I recently came across when doing some research that explores the geography of life satisfaction in Europe.  Given your work,  I thought your might find it of some interest.

Good luck with your question, and work.

John

Professor John D. Robertson
Department of Political Science