[Eurobarometer] Query on EB territorial attachment questionnaire

Moschner, Meinhard Meinhard.Moschner at gesis.org
Mon Nov 14 02:23:08 EST 2011

Dear Marco,
in general the parentheses '(OUR COUNTRY)' in the basic bilingual Eurobarometer questionnaires are replaced by the respective country in the national field questionnaires. In case of any doubt in a particular case, you might consult the corresponding fieldquestionnaire(*).
Best regards
Meinhard

(*) All Eurobarometer fieldquestionnaire versions are available as soon as the complete dataset has been released:
- or via ZACAT (http://zacat.gesis.org --> metadata)
- or via the study profiles (http://www.gesis.org/nc/eurobarometer/survey-series/standard-special-eb/study-profiles/)
- or via the general data holding catalogue (http://www.gesis.org/en/services/research/dhc-advanced-search/)

GESIS locations Bonn and Cologne moved together,
please notice our NEW ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER!

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany

Tel: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 460
Fax: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 199 (forthcoming)

meinhard.moschner at gesis.org<mailto:meinhard.moschner at gesis.org>
http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer

Bringing your Data into the Future
50 Years Data Archive in Cologne