[Eurobarometer] Journal article on the financial products as measured in Eurobarometer

Tammo H.A. Bijmolt t.h.a.bijmolt at rug.nl
Fri Oct 21 04:38:50 EDT 2005

Recently, we published a paper using Eurobarometer data.
We study the ownership of financial products and assess whether there are
segments of consumers and of countries that are similar
in household portfolios of financial products.
For the article please, see:

*Bijmolt THA*, Paas LJ, Vermunt JK
Country and consumer segmentation: Multi-level latent class analysis of
financial product ownership
<?SID=A6m4Ngbgme1Dl6dLki6&Func=Abstract&doc=1/2>
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN MARKETING 21 (4): 323-340 DEC 2004

For more information contact: t.h.a.bijmolt at rug.nl