[Eurobarometer] question EB-questionnaires

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Tue Oct 4 01:38:47 EDT 2005

Dear Nero,

we receive a questionnaire version in Dutch and all the other languages.
As soon as all embargos are lifted, these are (after scanning if needed)
published on our Eurobarometer website. See the respective "study
profile" at:

http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/indexframe_profiles.htm
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/cceb/indexframe_profiles.htm

Language versions for Flash Eurobarometer are not yet online, but in the
pipeline!

Probably accidentally you send the message to the Eurobarometer mailing
list. Anyway, the answer to your question might interest all
Eurobarometer users... <se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=accidentally>

Many greetings
Meinhard <se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=accidentally>