[Eurobarometer] Candidate Countries EB 2004.1

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Thu Sep 22 02:13:53 EDT 2005

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce the following Eurobarometer release:

FIRST  RELEASE (NO EMBARGOS):
Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2004.1 (ZA Study 4246 / ICPSR ____)

For more information on this survey (topics, questionnaires, reports, ...)
please see the corresponding ZA study profile:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/cceb/indexframe_profiles.htm

If you would like to order the data, please contact YOUR data archive:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner