[Eurobarometer] eurobarometer 60.0 62.0 62.1 39.1

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Fri Aug 19 03:09:42 EDT 2005

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce the following Eurobarometer releases as of
August 2005:

EMBARGO UPADTE:
Eurobarometer 60.0 (ZA Study 3937 / ICPSR ____)
- Q.2 to Q.29 released (Consumer Rights) -

2nd RELEASE:
Eurobarometer 62.0 (ZA Study 4229 / ICPSR ____)
- unrecoded D.8 (Age Education) and D.11 (Age) included -

1st RELEASE:
Eurobarometer 62.1 (ZA Study 4230 / ICPSR ____)
- embargo on modules C-F  -

2nd RELEASE:
Eurobarometer 39.1 (ICPSR 6196 / ZA 2347)
- completely processed ICPSR edition with codebook -

For more information on these Eurobarometer (topics, questionnaires
etc.)  please see the respective ZA study profile:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/indexframe_profiles.htm

Infomation on current embargo provisions:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/order/embargo.htm

If you would like to order the data, please CONTACT YOUR DATA ARCHIVE:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed about
research done
with Eurobarometer by you, or in your organization, or that you are
aware of. We are
interested in the following types of publications: books, articles,
reports, conference papers,
student thesis or dissertations etc. Please send us citations as
detailed as possible, eventually
including information on the Eurobarometer data sets and variables
(indicators) used, to:
moschner at za.uni-koeln.de /cc to peterg at icpsr.umich.edu or to the mailing
list:
eurobarometer at icpsr.umich.edu.

Please also remember that we always appreciate information about any
errors that you
find in Eurobarometer data or documentation.