[EB] moschner@za.uni-koeln.de

Leonard Ray lray2 at lsu.edu
Mon May 5 17:43:59 EDT 2003

Meinhard,

	I have a graduate student who is working with Eurobarometer 54.1, and
needs the public security questions.  Unfortunately, ICPSR is not planning
to release the un-embargoed version of the dataset until after the end of
the semester (and after my student's paper deadline.)  Would it be possible
to obtain a copy of EB 54.1 from Koeln?

At 09:21 AM 5/2/03 +0200, you wrote:

>Dear list members,
>
>I am pleased to announce that the following Eurobarometer has now comletely
>been  released by ZA, and will also become available at ICPSR:
>
>Eurobarometer 54.1 (za 3387 / icpsr 3209)
>
>Questions on Public Security (Q.47 to Q.51)  and on European Parliament
>issues Q.41 to Q.46 have been released.
>
>For more information on these Eurobarometer (topics, questionnaires etc.)
>please see the respective ZA study profile:    http://www.gesis.org/en/
>data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/indexframe_profiles.htm
>
>If you would like to order the data, please contact YOUR data archive:
>http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm
>
>With best regards
>Meinhard Moschner
>

>We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed about
>research done with Eurobarometer by you, or in your organization, or that
you
>are aware of. We are interested in the following types of publications:
books,

Leonard Ray				email:lray2 at lsu.edu
Department of Political Science		tel: (225) 578-2542
Louisiana State University		fax: (225) 578-2540
Baton Rouge LA 70803      		http://ray.poli.lsu.edu