[EB] eb 54.1 embargo expired

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Fri May 2 03:21:38 EDT 2003

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce that the following Eurobarometer has no comletely
been  released by ZA, and will also become available at ICPSR:

Eurobarometer 54.1 (za 3387 / icpsr 3209)

Questions on Public Security (Q.47 to Q.51)  and on European Parliament
issues Q.41 to Q.46 have been released.

For more information on these Eurobarometer (topics, questionnaires etc.)
please see the respective ZA study profile:    http://www.gesis.org/en/
data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/indexframe_profiles.htm

If you would like to order the data, please contact YOUR data archive:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed about
research done with Eurobarometer by you, or in your organization, or that you
are aware of. We are interested in the following types of publications: books,
articles, reports, conference papers, student thesis or dissertations etc.
Please send us citations as detailed as possible, eventually including
information on the Eurobarometer data sets and variables (indicators) used,
to: moschner at za.uni-koeln.de /cc to peterg at icpsr.umich.edu or to the

Please also remember that we always appreciate information about any
errors that you find in Eurobarometer data or documentation.

 Zentralarchiv fuer Empirische Sozialforschung
 Meinhard Moschner
 Bachemer Str. 40
 D-50931 Koeln

 Tel.:  (++49)-(0)221-47694-21