[EB] Eurobarometer Workshop

Peter Granda peterg at icpsr.umich.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:55:15 EST 2002

Hi, Frank:

Accommodation options are described in the online ICPSR Summer Program
catalog.  See, in particular,

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/TRAINING/housing.html#short

The options range from University quarters to regular hotels near to campus.

You may have also noted in the catalog that there is a second two-day
comparative workshop which follows immediately after the Eurobarometers: it
will focus on the World Values Survey and occur on May 31-June 1.

Peter