[EB] Environmental concern

Leonard Ray lray2 at lsu.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:22:13 EDT 2001

You may want to download the codebooks from the actual Eurobarometer
surveys.  This will give you more specific information about which
questions were asked and you may find that other Eurobarometer surveys have
addressed this issue.  You can find these codebooks at the ICPSR website
(www.icpsr.umich.edu) or at ZUMA
(http://www.social-science-gesis.de/ZA/index.htm).  Good luck!

Leonard Ray				email:lray2 at lsu.edu
Department of Political Science		tel: (225) 578-2542
Louisiana State University		fax: (225) 578-2540
Baton Rouge LA 70803      		http://ray.poli.lsu.edu