[EB] Environmental concern

Atsushi Terazono atsushi.terazono at wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Oct 16 07:42:39 EDT 2001

Dear collegues,

My name is Atsushi Terazono.
I am a researcher at National Institute for Environmental Studies of Japan and
now I work at German-French Institute for Environmental Studies (DFIU) at
University of Karlsruhe until the 24th of this month.

I am interested especially in the environmental concern in the Eurobarometer.
Before I have read short sentences like ...
 "the environmental issue the European people think the most important is
  Air Pollution, according to Eurobarometer."
But I am afraid that I lost this paper.
I remember that I read this article in the context of transportation research
(or for promoting some measures of transportation), but I cannot remember where
I had found that.
I have already searched this matter on the web sites of Eurobarometer.
Although the most promising document seemd to be  Eurobarometer 43.1bis in 1995,
I could not find that even in this document.

I greatly appreciate if somebody could kindly give me some advices on which
document of Eurobarometer such information about the greatest environmental
concern is described.

Sincerely yours,

Atsushi Terazono

              Dr. Atsushi Terazono
DFIU (Deutsch-Franzoesisches Institut fuer Umweltforschung)
Karlsruhe Universitaet(TH),
Hertzstr. 16, D-76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel:+49-721-608.4532 Fax:+49-721-758909
E-Mail: atsushi.terazono at wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de