[EB] Research News

Schoebi Nicole Nicole.Schoebi at sidos.unine.ch
Mon Jun 18 10:51:27 EDT 2001

Hello Angela

The Eurobarometer is an international survey conducted on behalf of the
Commission of the European Communities. Here is a link for detailed
informations:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/dg10/epo/

SIDOS, the Swiss data archive (www.sidos.ch), is responsible for the
organisation and implementation of the Eurobarometer in Switzerland.

Best regards
Nicole Schöbi

At 16:00 12.06.01 +0100, you wrote:
>   Hello   I work in editorial research for strategies europe,  the
>international marketing magazine. (Some information about the magazine:
>Strategies Europe is a  monthly magazine aimed at marketing professionals
>throughout Europe. It is  published by Reed Elsevier and has a print run of
>20,000. To get an idea of it,  you can go to: www.strategieseurope.com
>I have found your email via the World Opinion  website
>(www.worldopinion.com  what the eurobarometer is  and add my name and email
>details to your email list.     Best regards,   Angela Carrington
>Strategies Europe
>Tel: 00 331 46 29 47 80
>E-mail: acarrington at strategieseurope
>www.strategieseurope.com

____________________________

S I D O S
Service suisse d'information et d'archivage de données pour les sciences
sociales.
Schweizerischer Informations- und Daten-Archivdienst für die
Sozialwissenschaften.
Swiss information and data archive service for the social sciences

Nicole Schöbi
Ruelle Vaucher 13
CH-2000 Neuchâtel
Switzerland