[EB] Research News

Angela Carrington acarrington at strategieseurope.com
Tue Jun 12 11:00:55 EDT 2001

Hello

I work in editorial research for strategies europe, the international marketing magazine. (Some information about the magazine: Strategies Europe is a monthly magazine aimed at marketing professionals throughout Europe. It is published by Reed Elsevier and has a print run of 20,000. To get an idea of it, you can go to: www.strategieseurope.com

I have found your email via the World Opinion website (www.worldopinion.com - links for researchers). Could you please clarify what the eurobarometer is and add my name and email details to your email list.

Best regards,

Angela Carrington
Strategies Europe
Tel: 00 331 46 29 47 80