[EB] Eurobarometer 47.0

John Brady brady.88 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:48:55 EST 1999

I recently began working with the EUROBAROMETER 47.0 data.  I am
particularly interested in consumer issues, competition, and trade
practices.  I spent the last five years working in Europe and became
interested on the impact the EU was having on consumers.

I would be interested in communicating with others who share this interest.
 I am currently working at Ohio State University.

 John Brady            (614) 292-4095
 1787 Neil Ave.       Columbus, OH                 43210
 Consumer & Textile Sciences
 Computer Applications Center
 Using technology to address problems in consumer and  textile sciences