[EB] Essex Summer School in Social Research Methods

SRT at ps.au.dk SRT at ps.au.dk
Thu Mar 18 04:53:37 EST 1999

Dear Eric
We have a fuzz here at the Department for political Science at Aarhus
University because this year more than three of our students want to go to
the Summer School. I gather that there is no way that more than 3 students
can attend at the reduced price? We have about 1600 political science
students, so obviously our need is greater than a small department.
Soren
Soren Risbjerg Thomsen, Department of Political Science, Aarhus University
Universitetsparken, DK-8000 Aarhus C. Tel.: +45 8942 1271