[EB] Trust in people from other countries

Michael Marsh mmarsh at tcd.ie
Tue Dec 9 13:38:03 EST 1997

Dear Meinhard

re: EB and trust

There are a couple of books on tolerance, written by a social psychologist
called Michael McGreil who is at Maynooth University- something like
Prejudice and Tolerance in Ireland. However, I dont think he uses EB data,
and I dont know of anyone else who has written in this area.

Michael Marsh

Dr Michael Marsh
Department of Political Science
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2                                          Ph: 353-1-6081070
Republic of Ireland                               Fax:353-1-6770546