[EB] Euro-Barometer 41.0 dataset

Peter Granda peterg at icpsr.umich.edu
Wed Feb 7 11:14:15 EST 1996

     ICPSR wishes to report an error with V108 (Q.37) in Study 6422:
EURO-BAROMETER 41.0: TRADE ISSUES, BLOOD DONATION, AIDS, AND SMOKING,
MARCH-JUNE 1994.  V108 relates to vote intention for the election to the
European Parliament held in June, 1994.  Most cases had been inadvertently
recoded to 'no answer' or 'inappropriate' for this variable.

     We are in process of replacing this datafile.  This will also give us
the opportunity to include data for additional variables which are no longer
subject to embargo provisions.

     We regret any inconvenience this may have caused users.

Peter Granda, ICPSR