[EB] Eurobarometers

Lennart Brantgarde bgarde at snorre.ssd.gu.se
Tue Feb 6 04:56:25 EST 1996

Pat Hildebrand asks about Eurobarometers 1995. As mentioned by others
the SSD is now processing 43.0 and 43.1 from spring 1995 and will have
machinereadable codebooks ready within just a few days. Unfortunately
all variables are under embargo  as Meinhard Moschner points out on the
Eurobarometer list. We are now negotiating with ZA about how to release
these studies when embargoes are lifted. We hope to find an agreement
where these studies can be released partially peu en peu as soon as
groups of variables will be lifted from embargoes.  A printed codebook
cannot be issued until all embargoes are lifted. But partial codebooks
could be made available over internet - through a web, ftp archive or
something.  And with a minimal delay from the point in time embargoes
are lifted.

/Lennart Brantgarde, FD
Director
Swedish Social Science Data Service
Tel. int.:	+46 31 773 12 10		Tel. nat.:	031-773 12 10
Fax int.:	+46 31 773 49 13		Fax nat.:	031-773 49 13

Mail:		SSD,      Pilgatan 19,      S-411 22 Goteborg,      Sweden
Email:		Lennart.Brantgarde at ssd.gu.se
http://www.ssd.gu.se
gopher.ssd.gu.se 70