[EB] New Democracies Barometer

Jim Norris z3d12 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Fri Jan 26 00:09:58 EST 1996

Hello.
	I'm a graduate student looking for resources concerning the
process of democratic consolidation in East-Central Europe.  So far I
have been able to get, through ICPSR, the East and Central Eurobarometers
1 through 4 and the World Values Survey.  I am looking for other data sets.
I have read two articles by Mishler and Rose that use a data set they
call the New Democracies Barometer Survey provided by the Paul Lazarsfeld
Society, Vienna (for example their most recent article in the January 1996
CPS).  I have not seen it in the ICPSR on-line catalog. Does anyone know of
this data set and its possible availability or unavailability?  Does anyone
have any other suggestions?

Thankyou.

	James A. Norris
	Texas Tech University