No subject

Atle Alvheim Atle.Alvheim at nsd.uib.no
Tue Jan 23 04:23:56 EST 1996

I have been testing a little on the version you have released from EB41.
I have a few comments.

1. I think ZA set a better standard for weights with their work with 42
   than you have with 41.  V16-17 (Norway / Finland) should have been put in
   V8 and recalc. for V9. The labels for 16-17 are misleading, there are
   no non-nationals for Norway / Finland. The deviding line therefore goes
   between V17 and V18.
2. I also think the INRA VALUE LABELS should have been kept in V535-538.
   They were more instructive than your -/+
3. V108 (Q.37) seems to me to be messed up. The INRA-file was allmost correct,
   except that GB had consecutive codes and Spain a political party to much
   to fit the pre-codes.

Atle